Boxing Day Sales

Hello Lovelies!

So a few days ago, my mother and I hit the shops in the local city to take advantage of the after Christmas sales.Such shops as Waterstones, New Look and Primark were very kind to me indeed. It was literally so busy we couldn't go into as many shops as I hoped but I think we did pretty well.

New Look:
❤ Earring set- £4.99
❤ Dragonfly scarf- £3.99
❤ Butterfly scarf- £2.00
❤ Lacy Vest- £8.00


Hollister:
❤ Solana Beach Body Spray- £8.00 


Primark:
❤ Coca Cola Jumper- £7.00
❤ Black & White Blouse- £10.00
❤ Christmassy Dressing Gown- £10.00
❤ Scarf, Hat & Glove Set- £10.00



Peacocks:
❤ Black & White Satchel- £10.00


Waterstones:
❤ John Green- Paper Town & An Abundance of Katherines- £12.99 (Buy one get one half price)
❤ Sarah Dessen- This Lullaby, The Truth About Forever, Just Listen- £14.99 






No comments:

Post a Comment